Thursday 21 May 2020

20 in 20 - Weekly photo #20 - 17/5/20


 

Getting this pic in before I forget.  This was taken at the end of our walk yesterday evening.  The sun had set and there was a lovely pink to the clouds.  It was warm enough not to need any sort of cardigan or jacket and we managed to get back before it started to get dark.

Going later in the day like that the space isn't crowded at all.  It isn't really crowded during the day but it is busier.  Especially now that we're allowed to just sit outside or meet with a friend or family member at a social distance.  We are so fortunate to have this space on our doorstep.

It will be hard to find another house with such a lovely outlook.  We're hoping to hear by Saturday whether the buying chain is still intact for our house.  If it is we will have to begin looking again.  If not I think we will just stay put for a while, even though with all the extra grandchildren we hope to have it's even more urgent we move to somewhere with a better living space!

2 comments:

  1. Three more grandchildren!! That's motivation and I sure hope the buyers are still with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's very reasonable, better to look longer and find the right house then being in a hurry and take something not so suitable. You are a lot younger then we are and our house really became to big to entertain. I will be 77 in July and Ric is already 79, that's just the limit for a move ! I realize that I don't have the nerves anymore I used to have and Ric is even worse ! Today I was informed that the city helps elderly people to move and we can get 2 helpers for packing that's nice !

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.