It's Friday so it's time to join in with Suzanne's Friday's Fave Five.
It's a place to come on Fridays and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
If you want to take part or visit other Fave Five posts, click on the picture above to go to host Suzanne's site and check out the linky list.
Here are my five for this week:
1. Better motivation. I've managed to get more things done this week than in the past few weeks.
2. Gardening. Despite all the rain showers we've had this week I have managed to get a few things done in the garden.
3. Good results from hubby's hospital check up.
4. Improvement for Poppy. Poppy is our niece's baby who has been very unwell. She is only 6 months old and has been diagnosed with a genetic condition tht affects the way she processes fats. It's quite a complicated problem and she has been very poorly but she has now been moved out of ICU and is breathing on her own again. The condition can be managed but she still needs to recover from the problems caused before it was diagnosed.
5. A thoughtful daughter-in-law to be. Poppy will always have to be careful about what she eats and our lovely DIL-to-be made her some bibs embroidered with phrases highlighting this plus a bunny with an embroidered vest, ears and feet with similar warnings. They were very well received.
So those are my five, enjoy the weekend.