It's a place to come on Fridays and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
If you want to take part or visit other Fave Five posts, click on the picture above to go to host Suzanne's site and check out the linky list.
Suzanne added a good introduction to the post this week reminding us that it's not about outdoing one another but being thankful and acknowledging the good things in our lives to help us cope when things get difficult.
Here are my five for this week:
1. Better health. Have definitely started to feel more like myself this week and getting back into normal routines.
2. A productive shopping trip. I managed to get out to a retail park and shop for some accessories we need for the bathroom. I also managed to get a lot of food shopping done as the fridge was looking rather empty plus I dropped off lots of recycling - clothes, bottles and batteries. I hate the thought of what goes into landfill so I do try and recycle where possible and this particular retail park has a good recycling area.
3. Local theatre. We have a theatre just a couple of miles from us and it has some really good plays/musicals on. Hubby and I went on Wednesday and had a very nice evening.
4. Support for our niece and her family. This is amazing. We have people praying for her all over the world. Their workplaces are also being very supportive. Events such as this (a major health issue) put things into perspective.
5. Hubby. I am so thankful that he is in my life. We have been married for 32 years now - our anniversary was on Thursday and we celebrated with a meal out on Friday at a really nice French Bistro style restaurant in the city. The food was delicious and the service was excellent and we can still find things to talk about! lol
So there are my five, enjoy the weekend.