It's Friday so it's time to join in with Suzanne's Friday's Fave Five.
It's a place to come on Fridays and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
If you want to take part or visit other Fave Five posts, click on the picture above to go to host Suzanne's site and check out the linky list.
Here are my five:
1) Local theatre trip - our son and his fiancee bought us tickets for a musical at our local theatre for Saturday afternoon which we thoroughly enjoyed.
2) Watching our daughter-in-law sing in a concert. Her choir performed at All Hallows by the Tower, an old church just by the Tower of London on Saturday evening.
3) More walking. I still want to increase this but I have done more this week.
4) Living in a democratic country. Our politics may be all over the place at the moment but at least we operate under a democratic system and we are not oppressed.
5) Meeting up with friends and having a good catch up.
It's been an interesting week politically but it's good to forget all that and relax with friends.
Have a good weekend.