Friday, 5 January 2018
Friday's Fave Five - 5th January 2018
Fridays are a time to look back on the week and share our blessings.
If you want to join in or check out the other participants pop over to our host Suzanne's blog at Living to Tell the Story
1. Thankful to be back to blogging! The extended holiday and Christmas/New Year period meant very little time or inclination to blog but now we're in the New Year I'm determined to get back into the swing of blogging regularly and I think I've made a good start.
2. Our wonderful holiday. Yes that's a bit old now but we did have a great time and I'm grateful that I plucked up the courage all those months ago to say Yes, let's go. If I could have borrowed Dorothy's red shoes to get me home in a flash it would have been perfect.
3. Family time. We've seen all our kids over the holiday period and last weekend we had a get together with lots of hubby's family. We met up at our local club and enjoyed fish and chips from a new shop that's just opened. It was really good.
4. Not having to work. I've picked up a cough from Nathan that started as just an irritation but has now developed into a real hacking cough that's also making me feel quite unwell. I'm grateful that I'm able to just relax on the couch, blog, read, knit or sleep - definitely sleep!
5. More grandchildren on the way. (Sorry this subject will probably get a bit boring over the next few months!) Both my sons expect to become Dads in June. It's so exciting.
I hope everyone in this group had a good Christmas and wish you all a Happy 2018.