Monday 19 April 2021

21 in 21 - Weekly photo #15 - w/c 12/4/21


 

 

Happy birthday to my Hubby - it was his birthday yesterday.

We had our youngest son and his family for lunch on Saturday and then on Sunday we had my daughter and her family.


This is actually a still from a video my DIL took of Grandson Nathan helping Grandpa blow out his candles.


And then enjoying his piece of cake!

It was lovely to see all of them at the weekend.  Hopefully it won't be too much longer before we can catch up with our eldest son and his family.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday (late) to your hubby! It looks like it was a great weekend of celebrations!! Loved the photos!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.