Thursday 15 April 2021

Life in Lockdown - M is for Miles - A-Z Challenge 2021

#AtoZChallenge 2021 April Blogging from A to Z Challenge letter M 

Click here for the A-Z blog to find out more about this challenge

Well for those of you who were thinking this post was going to be about the miles I've walked during lockdown I'm afraid you might be disappointed.

This is Miles:


Grandson Miles Walter  was born on 30th September 2020 weighing in at 7lb 15oz.  He was our second special delivery during lockdown.  He's the second son for our eldest son Matthew.

We weren't actually in such a strict lockdown at the time so we were able to get up to Nottingham to visit him for an overnight stay.

But that's it.  He's now almost 6 months old and we've had to make do with video calls and whatsapp chats with photos.

Hopefully next month when the next easing of restrictions happen they will be allowed to visit us and plan to come and stay for a week.  Our extended family is looking forward to meeting all our new arrivals.

I can't wait to see more of this one - he's growing too fast!



 
With big brother Noah.

Of course we have been walking miles during the lock down and we've spotted some Mandarin ducks down at the lake.


And today I actually put some makeup on!  (Mascara & lipstick counts right?) I visited my best friend and met my Goddaughter's baby for the first time so I thought I should make a bit of an effort.  Although I did think that maybe I should be throwing most of the makeup out as it's all over a year old now and probably past its date!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy,
    I always enjoy hearing about your grandkids.
    The ducks are beautiful.
    Has Spring come to your area?
    We are having a nice week of spring weather, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miles is adorable!! His brother, Noah, has gotten so big! Wow! Kids grow so fast. Hope things open up a bit for you over there. Stay safe!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine you can't wait to give Miles a great big cuddle. I had to laugh about your makeover.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.