Monday 12 April 2021

21 in 21 - Weekly photo #14 - w/c 5/4/21

Well I'm a day late posting but the photo was taken at the right time!



We had Nathan for the day yesterday and we went for a walk around the lake.  It's just over a mile to do the circuit from our house.  We kept him going on the promise of an ice cream - there's usually an ice cream van parked up on the road at the bottom of the lake.  He ate the whole thing lol.  And almost made it back home.  We carried him for a bit on the last stretch and then got him to walk the final bit by holding his hands and swinging him.  I'm not sure who was the most exhausted when we got back.

3 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! And that ice cream looks good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He enjoyed every bit. We were worried that he might drop it and there would be tears but no he managed to eat the whole thing!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, he is SO CUTE! I would walk a mile for an ice cream!! LOL Smart boy! I'm glad you had such a good time with him! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.