Woo hoo! It's Friday and I'm here on time! Thanks to our lovely host Susanne (check her out here) for keeping us on track each week. It's good to look back on the good things from the week.
Here are my 5 faves of the week:
1) Restrictions have started to ease - from last Monday we have been able to meet up in a group of 6 (or 2 families) outdoors. Further easings are due to happen over the next couple of months provided cases/hospitilisations etc stay low.
2) Someone had a birthday this week!
I can't believe Nathan is 4! I still remember the day he was born. He's come such a long way since his very early arrival.
It was a 2nd lockdown birthday but he still had a good time. Hopefully next year will be more normal.
3) Following the easing of restrictions I took my DIL and the two grandsons Rory & Vinny over to my daughter's house on Wednesday so they could play in the garden. The weather had been gorgeous on Tuesday, sunny and really warm. It was a bit disappointing on Thursday as although it was still fairly warm the sun was hidden behind clouds. But at least that meant the Mummies didn't have to worry about applying sunscreen on wriggling toddlers.
4) Our son tested negative for Covid. He hadn't been feeling well this week and yesterday he was running a slight temperature so he thought it would be best to get tested. The result came back negative this morning so we all breathed a sigh of relief.
5) We had a nice video chat with hubby's siblings yesterday. Always good to catch up.
We're planning a quiet weekend - hubby has a heavy cold at the moment so he's feeling sorry for himself and needs TLC. They've also forecast much colder weather, even the possibility of snow!
Happy Easter everyone.