Sunday 25 April 2021

21 in 21 - Weekly Photo #16 - w/c 19/4/21

Don't you love it when there is enough take away left for lunch the next day:



Not the best presentation of leftover chicken korma, lamb bhuna and mushroom rice but it still tasted yummy.  I justified the big lunchtime helping by walking over 10K steps today.

This was only our second takeaway since we've been here but this is another Indian restaurant at the end of our road.  That's good.  But they don't do deliveries, so that's not so good.  It's just that little bit too far to walk it back without it getting cold so it does mean going down in the car and finding a parking space.

Normally it's an eat in restaurant and we're looking forward to trying that when restaurants can open their indoor areas again.  Not even sure if they were doing takeaways before lockdown or if that will continue.  Watch this space.


3 comments:

  1. I am not a big fan of Indian food but our couple of Indian restaurants aren't really convenient for me to just pop in. Perhaps I need to explore a bit!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since maybe 3 or 4 years I have decided not to cook anymore. It's not worthwhile for the two of us when I can buy a variaty of all kind of food I have two shops where I go one is deepfrozen dishes, and the other is a supermarket who sells delicious food from restaurants which are closed ! Good idea btw.
    I saw Ric today, he is very skinny but walks much better and was completely normal ! the clinic is a real nice place. After 45 min he got tired and had difficulties to speak so I left but there he is in good hands ! He has a very nice room spacious and nicely furnished. The nurses are very friendly now nobody knows how long he has to stay there, fortunately our health insurance is so good that it pays everything !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to an Indian restaurant. I will have to try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.