Thursday 12 January 2023

Just Jot it January - Day 12 - Donut


Donut?  Donut!  Well I don't know about them but I love a doughnut.

Jam doughnuts, iced doughnuts, finger doughnuts.  

What I don't care for are cars doing doughnuts.

A doughnut or donut is a manoeuvre performed while driving a vehicle. Performing this manoeuvre entails rotating the rear or front of the vehicle around the opposite set of wheels in a continuous motion, creating (ideally) a circular skid-mark pattern of rubber on a carriageway and possibly even causing the tires to emit smoke from friction.

Where we used to live there was a wide expanse of road and cars often used to do doughnuts there but then the road was remodelled and it ceased to be a problem.

Thankfully I don't see there ever being a shortage of doughnuts of the edible kind.


Yum!

2 comments:

  1. The edible kind makes the world go 'round....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Joe called donuts his favorite food group!! So good!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.