Tuesday 3 January 2023

Just Jot it January - Day 3 - Solo

As always visit here to find out more about the Just Jot it January Challenge.

Today's prompt from Dar is Solo.

Well thankfully I am not going through life Solo as I have a wonderful hubby and great family members.

However there are times when I appreciate being able to do things Solo.  I really enjoy going for a walk with just a Podcast or music for company.  I also enjoy spending time in the house on my own, just enjoying the quiet or being in sole control of the remote for the TV.  Thankfully I get enough of that as Hubby likes to take part in Open Mike sessions several nights a week so that gives me free rein with the TV.

I think that, although I have 2 brothers, because of the big age gaps between us I grew up feeling more like an only child so I'm used to doing things Solo.  I think that has made me a bit of a control freak too Something I need to work on lol.


5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this post 🙂💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonus points for using "free rein" correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am learning to do life solo and I think I'm doing it okay. Most things are easy to do alone and some are preferable to do alone but I still have trouble eating in a restaurant by myself. Happy new year, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.