Monday 17 April 2023

A - Z Challenge 2023 - N is for Noah

#AtoZChallenge 2023
Please check out the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge
#AtoZChallenge
a-to-zchallenge.com

This year I'm writing about things connected with Being a Grandparent.  For an introduction to my grandchildren check out my theme reveal here.

Noah is Grandchild #2 and is the eldest of my elder son's 2 boys.

He was another slightly early arrival on 17th May 2018.

Noah and his parents live in Nottingham (we're in London) so several hours away by car.  But of course we wanted to see him as soon as possible.





Now he's nearly 5 and already at school.




He loves playing with trains!



He mostly likes his younger brother - except when he's spoiling his train tracks.  

He also definitely has a Nottingham/Derbyshire accent - he's lucky to have his other Grandparents close by and he spends a lot of time with them.  He's also an expert on dinosaurs!


6 comments:

  1. N for Noah and not for gnarly! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandchildren are such a delight and they grow up so quickly. Such a truism, I know, but I look at my youngest, who's four and a half and wonder where the years have gone. My oldest grandchild is 30 this year and has two children of her own, who are older than my two youngest grandchildren. I wish we all lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to pass on the A-Z this year as life is just too too busy to squeeze one more thing in during April. I wrote on a grandparenting (ish) theme a couple of years ago. It was fun. I always enjoy the A-Z and reading your post makes me miss it. Hopefully next year! I'm guessing you know a lot about dinosaurs now too : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome young man!! Noah knows dinosaurs like my grandson, Tristan, knew sharks!! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.