Thursday 20 April 2023

A - Z Challenge 2023 - Q is for Questions

#AtoZChallenge 2023
Please check out the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge
#AtoZChallenge
a-to-zchallenge.com

This year I'm writing about things connected with Being a Grandparent.  For an introduction to my grandchildren check out my theme reveal here.

Questions, questions and more questions......

We long for our children and Grandchildren to be able to talk but of course once they can, we start to regret what we wished for because then the questions start.

Mostly they're easy to answer.  But as they get a bit older they can start to get tricky and, add another layer between you and the Grandchildren and it can get even harder.  I mean it's fine if you're sure about what their parents would say but if you're not I've found it's best to dodge the tricky questions such as:

Is Santa real?

Why didn't the Tooth Fairy come? (Oops somebody's Mummy/Daddy must have been busy lol)

What happens when we die?

Nanny, are you really really old?

And that's before we get on to the response to any of your answers with Why?

My middle child always wanted to know Why?  He drove me nuts!  However I think he might get some payback from his son Noah.  I think he'll be a Why? child too lol.



3 comments:

  1. I agree. Some of the questions can be so tricky and not easy to answer. They can also make you roll about with laughter at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... yes to all the "whys"!! And one does follow another quickly! A fun post!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.