Friday 5 April 2019

Friday’s Fave Five




Taking part on my phone & iPad today so not up to my usual look.  Susanne is our host. Check it out here.

My 5 things for this week are:

1) celebrating Nathan's 2nd birthday 

2) having all 3 grandchildren together last weekend 

3) reading time - finally finished "A Widow for One Year" by John Irving. I'm sure Irving is not everyone's cup of tea but he's definitely a clever writer.

4) coping with Nathan- he hasn't been very well this week and one nappy change required a dip in the bath but he was so good for me.

5) train journeys not being horrendous despite changes to the timetable and fewer trains

Sorry for the short post but I'm taking part in the A-Z challenge and that is quite time consuming even though most of my posts are written and scheduled to post.

I didn't want to miss out on my regular posts though.

Have a good weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, Wendy. You should have a blogging pass while participating in A-Z. I enjoyed your five though and Happy Birthday to Nathan!! Hope he is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun it must have been to have all of your grands together!
    I read a John Irving book once and enjoyed it but for the life of me I cannot remember the title!!!! I do book reviews too on my blog but couldn't find it there so must have been awhile ago!

    enjoy the weekend...what's the A-Z Challenge???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Happy Birthday to Nathan and hope he feels better too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to have all of your grandkids together! Happy birthday to Nathan! Hope he's feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.