Tuesday 23 April 2019

I think I've created a monster!

Just a quick post to thank everyone who's been commenting on my A-Z series of posts.  I really enjoyed creating them and I'm glad people are finding my muse Alice amusing.  Or troublesome.  She can certainly be a challenge.  

Now the question is will I kick her out at the end of the month?  Probably not but I might have to gag her from time to time.  She's very opinionated.

And to those of you concerned about my bottom surfing (falling on the stairs and sliding down on my bottom) (details here) that actually happened almost 3 weeks ago now but my posts for the A-Z were prepared in advance.  

I'd like to say I'm fully recovered but today is probably the first day when I've felt very little pain when I've tried to sit down.  Hopefully this means that whatever bruising I did is finally starting to heal.  I was beginning to think I might need to get an x-ray or scan done.

I have also managed to drink my tea rather than spill it and I'm definitely being much more careful on my stairs! 



1 comment:

  1. Glad to read this, Wendy. I really wasn't worried about you - you have Alice to keep us posted! (wink) Glad you are finally nearly pain-free from the fall.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.