Wednesday 10 April 2019

Wednesday Medley - 10/4/19



The Wednesday Medley is hosted by Terri over at Your Friend from Florida.
The questions usually start with the National Day and follow on from there. No rules and there is no obligation. Link up if you want to over at Terri's site and see who else is joining in the fun.

 
Today is National Siblings Day.  More information on that can be found on Terri's site or here


1.   How many siblings do you have? Are you rivals or do you support each other in all you do?
I have 2 older brothers.  We're not rivals and we're not especially close.  There are big age gaps between us (7 years & 12 years) so I grew up feeling very much like an only child.

2.  Have you heard of the Birth Order Book?  What are your thoughts on the premise that your birth order affects everything you do in life?
I hadn't heard of the book but I had heard of the theory.  Not sure I would agree.  I'm a case in point.  I'm the last born of 3 but, as I said above, I felt more like an only child at times, plus there are so many factors that affect our lives that I'm not sure where we are in the family plays a huge part. 

3.  Is there something that you still do that drives your siblings crazy?
Probably but they've never told me.

4.  Are you closer to your siblings now than you were when you were younger?
Not really.

5.  Would you dare to tell us an embarrassing story about a sibling?
I could but I wouldn't dare lol.

6.  Tell us something random about your week.
My week has not gone to plan so far and I feel like I'm chasing my tail.  My son's In-laws arrive from the US tomorrow and I'm hoping I'll be ready by the time they arrive from the airport.  But hey, there's always time for a quick blog. Right?
 
Apologies in advance if I don't get around to visiting or responding to comments - life's kinda hectic! 
 
Especially when you have these 2 to contend with too. 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your visit with family!! Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun Wendy.. love those last two photos. :-)
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little boys! Enjoy the in-laws!! Thanks for joining the Medley today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy that visit!!! What fun you will have those two cuties!!!! Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.