Sunday 17 January 2021

21 in 21 - Photo of the Week #2 - 17/1/21


I'm slipping already as I should be on to photo #3 by now but anyway these were taken a week or so ago after we had finally sorted out the beds in the bedrooms.

Guest room #1 

(With our old bed in it.)



Our bedroom

(With our new Kingsize bed.)



Guest Room #2



 The lovely light fitting that creates all those shadows!

We now have 3 functioning bedrooms although when they'll ever see any guests is anyone's guess.

All of them need work, as in a coat of paint at least plus curtains in our room and the bigger guest room.  The blinds on the window at least give us privacy but they don't block out the light.

I'm looking forward to the pandemic being more under control so that we can actually get out to choose things like paint etc.  Some things are just not the best things to buy online.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good, Wendy! I know it feels good getting things sorted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri. I definitely like to feel organised and sorted.

      Delete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.