Saturday 9 January 2021

#JusJoJan/#SoCS - 9/1/21 - Sky's the limit


 

Ha, if I'd know what the prompt was going to be yesterday I would have saved my winter sky pictures

Although the full prompt for SoCS is:

Your prompt for #JusJoJan and Stream of Consciousness Saturday is: “sky’s the limit.” Write about something that has or seems to have no end. 

(If you want to join in with the challenges go here.)

Well of course I could waffle on for ages about the current pandemic which shows no signs of having an end but that would be very depressing and I've opted to try and be positive this year.  Instead I'll describe this scenario for you.

My grandson Rory loves to play with cars.  For Christmas we bought him some small matchbox style cars and a road playmat.  He was in heaven!

This morning my DIL sent a video of him playing with them - on the kitchen worktops:

As you can see he has them all in a line around the edge of the worktop and he was taking one or two cars from the front of the line, moving them to the back of the line and then moving the line along, AND repeat.......

He was also singing to himself and had been doing it for about half an hour.  I don't know how long he went on and on with this game but am so pleased he loves his present. 

Should we be worried about his obsessive behaviour lol?

3 comments:

  1. No worries, Grandma!! What a fun time he is having!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a normal kid and a normal boy. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Little boys are special! When I was a teacher (second grade) I always said I would prefer to have a classroom full of boys. Don’t know what it is but they are just fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.