Tuesday 19 January 2021

#JusJoJan - 19/1/21 - I lost a day!

 

Yep it's Tuesday and I didn't post yesterday.  I sat and thought about it at one point in the evening then I started watching TV and then I went to bed!

It's been a tough few days.  This lock down game is getting old.  I'm trying to be positive but it's hard.

We did have a short Facetime with our eldest son and his family yesterday but poor Noah was tired and not very talkative.  Miles was smily though so that was good.

I did also manage to do a walk so it wasn't a completely wasted day.

Today we've been at my daughter's as usual so a busy long day helping out with their two little ones.

No idea what the prompts were for the challenge for either day but at least I've posted today.  And had lots of cuddles with this little one.

Life's not all bad.
 

7 comments:

  1. Love that picture, Wendy! Precious, precious baby!! We are waiting to hear a date for our vaccinations. Can't come soon enough! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri. She really is a good baby.

      Delete
  2. Hello Wendy, the picture is sweet.
    Wisconsin will start vaccinations on the 25th. Starting with age 65 and older.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We started here with the over 80s and care home residents then over 70s and health care workers and then they're working down in age and other priorities. Not sure when we will get ours but hopefully it won't be too long.

      Delete
  3. What a cutie! I just stopped by to give you a virtual hug my daughter is in London too we know how tough it all is. I've just sent her a parcel in the mail of some tea to cheer her up, a cuppa is always good don't you think?!
    Wish I could send you some of my lovely Thai sunshine!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunshine would be much appreciated but a cuppa works well too. Thanks for your visit.

      Delete
  4. Yes, life sucks right now but that little one makes it less sucky!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.