Saturday 16 January 2021

#JusJoJan / #SoCS - 16/1/21 - First thing!

 

Your prompt for #JusJoJan and Stream of Consciousness Saturday is: “first thing.” Start your post with the words, “first thing” and go from there. Bonus points if you end your post with the last thing. Have fun!

(If you want to join in with the challenges go here.)

The first thing I'm going to say is that for the Just Jot it January challenge a post can be anything, including just a jot.

Well this post is just going to be a jot.  We've had a really lazy day.  Didn't get moving very quickly this morning at all.  Then this afternoon we headed over to my daughter's and we had a meal with them.  It was provided by a chef that's taken to preparing meals that are delivered ready to just finish off and serve.  You literally just heat things in the oven or the stove and then just plate them up.  Delicious.

It was nice being there and just enjoying the children rather than trying to get jobs done for them but even so I'm tired.

So that's my jot.  Now it's time for bed and this is the last thing I'm doing!

3 comments:

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.