Saturday, 18 January 2020
Friday's Fave Five - 17/1/20
Well I'm a day late again! But it's still good to look back on last week and find some blessings.
You can find our host Susanne here and check out the other participants if you have time.
Here are mine:
1) Hair cut and colour. Always feel better when my hair looks better.
2) A get together with hubby's siblings yesterday. We're trying to do this regularly but with 14 diaries to co-ordinate it's a challenge. We all met up at one of his sister's in Brentwood and his sister from France provided a lovely meal for us all. Always good to catch up.
(These two were the reason I didn't get to post yesterday.)
3) Reading time. I probably spent less time watching TV this past week so I got more reading done. I've completed my online book club challenge for the month so now I might tackle one of the books on my TBR pile!
4) Fine weather on "Rory" days. It has been rainy on and off this week, downpours at time and very windy but on both the days I was Grandsitting there were long enough spells of dry weather to get out to the shops and the park. It makes such a difference to the day if we can do that.
Sadly there only seem to be 3 goslings now (there were 4) but they have definitely grown since last week.
5) Time with hubby making future plans. Not going to say too much yet but this could mean big changes.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend all.