Thursday 30 January 2020

Review: Strangers

Strangers Strangers by Paul Finch
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Unknown, alone, and fearing for your life: as PC Lucy Clayburn is about to find out, going undercover is the most dangerous work there is.

But, on the trail of a prolific female serial killer, there's no other option and these murders are as brutal as they come. Lucy must step into the line of fire a stranger in a criminal underworld that butchers anyone who crosses the line.

And, unknown to Lucy, she's already treading it

Dark, gritty and ALWAYS edge-of-your-seat: Paul Finch will leave fans of Rachel Abbott and MJ Arlidge gasping for more.


This was new author to me thanks to a quick pick at the library. It's my type of book in that's it's a crime drama that is heavily focused from the point of view of the police investigation. It kept me reading but it is quite dark and gritty in places so wouldn't be to everyone's taste.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.