Friday, 31 January 2020
Friday's Fave Five - 31/1/20
If you've landed here looking for a JusJoJan post on Change, you can find it here.
If you're looking for 5 good things from my week you're in the right place. Suzanne hosts this meme and you can check out her post and see who else is taking part here.
Here are mine for this week:
1) Ladies Lunch. I met up with my 3 former colleagues for lunch last Friday. We hadn't been together since before Christmas so we had lots to catch up on.
2) Curtains purchased. We've needed new curtains for Hubby's den for a while but hadn't got around to getting any. Now that we've decided to move it moved up the "to do" list so this week we made time to find some. Now I just have to persuade Hubby to put up the new pole so that we can hang them!
3) Progress with moving plans - well a little. We've had a visit from 1 estate agent to get a valuation on our house and we have 2 more appointments lined up.
4) Good days with Rory. The weather was good enough to get out and about this week and Rory was his usual cheerful self. He did get a bit upset at bedtime on Wednesday - his bottom had got quite sore and he really didn't like having his bottom cleaned up. I had quite a struggle to get him changed and dressed for bed. But he settled quite quickly and was asleep by the time his Mummy came home.
5) No work. I haven't felt well the last couple of days - just a virus of some sort - getting through tissues at a rapid rate! But I'm glad not to have to worry about getting to work or doing anything really. I even found the determination to say no to a request to see Nathan. My daughter asked me to help out yesterday but I knew I probably wouldn't be up to it so I declined. I hate letting people down but for once I put myself first and it was a good job I did.
Anyway we have no definite plans for the weekend (apart from 1 of the estate agents coming) so hopefully I'll be able to shift this virus and recharge the batteries.
Have a good weekend all.