Friday 3 January 2020

JusJoJan 3/1/20 - Poke



Your prompt for JusJoJan January 3rd, 2020, is “poke.” Find a word with “poke” in it or use the word “poke” any way you’d like. Enjoy!

Well today's jot will be short and sweet.  This was what came to mind when I saw the prompt.  I have a hubby who snores, a lot.  When he does I poke him.

(Actually, because he uses a CPAP machine due to sleep apnoea, he doesn't snore as much as he used to and it's more likely to be me that gets a poke lol.)


These prompts are brought to you by Linda G Hill.

Go here for the rules of the Just Jot it January challenge.

Go here for today's prompt and links to other participants. 
 

2 comments:

  1. LOL I know what you mean. I've had to use that method myself occasionally.

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was cute! I think we have all either been poked or are the poker!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.