1. It may be a little shocking, but National Static Electricity Day is January 9!! Do you often get shocked often when you touch metal? Here are some things to avoid!
2. There are actually two "National" days worthy of mention! It is also National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day. Our men and women working in many areas of law enforcement put their lives on the line for us daily. Do you know someone working in law enforcement who you can thank today?
We don't have any friends or family in that area.
3. At our house right now it is all about football. Joe's Philadelphia Eagles barely won their game on Sunday to move forward in the playoffs and another chance to play in the Super Bowl this year. Do you have a favorite team in the playoffs or does football make you yawn? Is there a Super Bowl party in your future, no matter the teams playing?
No Super Bowl here, especially since our American DIL moved out or much UK soccer now it's just hubby and me. He follows what's going on but it's not a big thing for us.
4. Speaking of parties, there is always lots of food at parties I attend. Tell us a weird food combination that you really enjoy (or have enjoyed). It doesn't have to be party food.
I am not a weird food person. (Weird person maybe but not when it comes to food! lol)
5. Since we are on games and parties, what game have you spent the most hours playing?
We played a lots of games at Christmas. We enjoyed a couple of new ones, including one that was a bit like Cluedo but also old favourites like Trivial Pursuit. I've probably spent most hours on that although sometimes when we've played Monopoly it seemed to go on for hours! (And don't even get me started on Hubby's liking of Diplomacy which can go on forever!)
6. Tell us something random about your week so far.
Hubby and I enjoyed lunch out yesterday. Normally we would have been looking after this little guy but he's still on holiday.
Thanks for the questions Terri.