Thursday 24 January 2019

#Jusjojan - 24/1/19 - Zoomie

Just Jot It January is hosted by Linda H Gill - here's the link to her site where you will find all the rules and the place to leave your link to your own post if you decide to join in plus links to all the other participants.

The background to the challenge can be found here.


Your prompt for JusJoJan 2019, January 24th is brought to you by Bee! Click here to find her last post and say hi while you’re there! Bee’s word for our prompt today is “zoomie.” Interpret it any way you’d like, and use it anywhere in your post or make it the theme of your post. Have fun!

Well I think I need to be a Zoomie right now as the clock is ticking down on today and I've only just started this post.  I'm also conscious of not getting around to visiting other blogs, particularly those whose owners have kindly left me comments in the last few days.  It's been a busy couple of days as I've looked after Grandson Nathan 2 days running this week.  I usually have a day in between but not this week and it's tiring with no break.  

We were playing zoomies today - he has a new toy which sends cars zooming down a track with lots of sound effects.  He's not quite sure if he likes it yet although by the end of the day he was telling me "more" as in send more cars down and was moving closer to it.  He had quite a few nice things at Christmas so it's easy to keep him entertained even when the weather's cold and horrible like today and we can't get out.

Image nabbed from Fisher Price - hopefully free advertising will earn me a reprieve from any copyright issues!

 Now though I'm zooming off to bed!  Goodnight.

 

2 comments:

  1. That's another interpretation of "zoomie" I have to do researches to understand the words, they are sometimes real difficult. Now at least I know when Rosie starts to get crazy what she has ! I really like this theme ! Your daughter is a lucky girl that she always has a grandma available and that they leave Nathan with you. Toby now could come alone, but when he was a baby nobody was allowed to babysit, the other grandparents neither ! It's a miracle that Toby turned out to be a very social little boy and not shy and very generous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to chuckle at 'zoomie' because that is what we call it when our cats go crazy, running through the house like something is chasing them... they have the zoomies! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.