Monday 14 January 2019

#Jusjojan - 14/1/19 - Reflection

Just Jot It January is hosted by Linda H Gill - here's the link to her site where you will find all the rules and the place to leave your link to your own post if you decide to join in plus links to all the other participants.

The background to the challenge can be found here

 
Your prompt for JusJoJan 2019, January 14th is brought to you by Janet! Click here to find her last post and say hi while you’re there! Janet’s word for our prompt today is “reflection.” Use it anywhere in your post or make it the theme of your post. Have fun!


I missed yesterday as we were visiting our Grandson  Nathan who is just back from holiday.  He was really pleased to see us, especially his Granga.  

One of the things I've found with all my Grandsons is that they love looking at their reflection in mirrors.  It's a good way to distract them, especially if they're upset.  Personally I don't enjoy looking at my reflection, it never seems to look quite how I want it to.  The mirrors in my house must be faulty!

2 comments:

  1. I think our mirrors are faulty too, Wendy!! LOL Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yes, faulty mirrors must be the problem. It is cute to watch little ones look at themselves.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.