It's Friday again so it's time to think back on five good things over the last week.
This challenge is hosted by Susanne over at Living to Tell the Story. Pop over there to find out more and check out other participants.
Firstly Happy New Year to you all and here are my 5 things this week:
1) Quiet time at home. Christmas away with all the family was lovely but tiring. It's been nice to have some time just relaxing at home.
2) Technology. Nathan & his Mummies are in Miami at the moment but I've had lots of pictures and videos via WhatsApp plus a Video call to keep in touch. He's suddenly looks much more like a little boy rather than a baby.
3) Cat time! While they are away we're catsitting their cat Lady. I miss having cats but with my son's greyhounds regular visitors it wouldn't be practical to have another cat of my own. I also got to see my friend's kittens. They have 3 Bengal kittens who are absolutely adorable.
4) Catch up meal out with former work colleagues. We tried a new restaurant and it was yummy. I blogged about it here.
5) Exercising. I'm determined to be more active this year and I've made a good start by getting out for a couple of walks and using the Wii fit.
And a bonus! I have a guest post on the A-Z Challenge site here. I've never done a guest post before and it doesn't look as good as I'd like - I'm no expert on HTML code - but I was just pleased to be asked to post.
I hope this has been a good start to January for you and Happy Weekend!