Thursday 31 January 2019

#Jusjojan -31/1/19

Your prompt for JusJoJan 2019, January 31st is “your favorite thing/part/blog post of last year or last month.” Talk about what you did or discovered that gave you happiness and/or success. Have fun!








Well I'm determined to post on this last day of the Just Jot it January challenge but I have the added challenge of trying to compose this on my mini IPad.  It won't be pretty!

I'm really pleased with my blogging over the last year.  It's been much more consistent and I created more posts per annum than in the past.  I still feel I rely too much on challenges like this to keep my level of posting up and really would like to be doing more original posts rather than just following a challenge or joining in with memes.

Of course Memes and challenges are a great way of keeping in touch with fellow bloggers and meeting new ones although I do feel guilty at times for not seeking out new blogs.

This was my 3rd Just Jot It challenge and I've now done 4 A - Z challenges and I'm really looking forward this April to join in again. Hopefully I'll have done a lot more posts in between.

Lastly thanks must go to Linda for hosting this challenge despite having her own personal challenges this month.  I'm not sure I would have had every day's prompt post up in the same circumstances so well done!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you will be joining the A to Z again this year. Me too. I do much better at blogging consistently with the challenges also. I've been thinking of something to do for February but I'm so busy with work right now I can't think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on posting so often this month. As I've said before no easy task.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.