Friday, 11 January 2019
Friday's Fave Five - 11/1/19
It's Friday again so it's time to think back on five good things over the last week.
This challenge is hosted by Susanne over at Living to Tell the Story. Pop over there to find out more and check out other participants.
1. Sunday lunch with our youngest son, DIL and of course Rory. Although Rory doesn't really have lunch yet but he did try some green beans. His face was a picture (except I forgot to take one!) but despite that he kept on chewing and swallowing. I think he's going to be a good eater.
2. Two babysitting spells with Rory and a catch up with my best friend. She hasn't got any Grandchildren of her own yet so I try and ask her over if I know one of mine will be here and that worked this week. I had Rory while his Daddy went for driving lessons. He's got his test coming up soon so he's trying hard to get extra lessons in so he's ready.
3. Getting back into routines. Everything seems to go haywire over the Christmas and New Year break but this week has been better for getting things done and having a more normal routine.
4. A video call with Nathan & his Mummies. He seemed really pleased to see us - especially Granga as he calls Grandpa. The weather in Miami has made his hair seem even curlier. They had it cut a little while ago and I know they were worried he might lose his curls. I don't think there's much danger of that!
5. Lunch out with Hubby on Tuesday. It was an impromptu thing and just at one of our local coffee shops but still nice to do.
And before I get accused of favouritism here's one of Noah:
I am truly blessed with these Grandkids!
Have a good weekend all.