Saturday 22 January 2022

#JusJoJan22 - 22nd January - It's Saturday


It's Saturday here, late but still Saturday.  This will just be a jot as I've had another tiring day at my daughter's new house.  It wasn't actually as strenuous as some of the days but it was quite long.  Thankfully hubby, who probably had a harder day than me as he was helping out at their old house which meant amusing Nathan so that Mummies could get on with packing etc. has still come home and cooked dinner.

Nothing fancy but it was so nice for me to just come home and sit down in front of the TV.  Although Saturday TV is not the greatest.  Lots of quiz shows, some better than others, then the news and then Match of the Day.  That's a football (soccer) match for my American readers.

We didn't even manage to pick up our Saturday newspaper today so no pub quiz to do between us.  We are a very competitive family and we do love a quiz.  However our latest craze is "Wordle"  6 of us have been playing it for a little while now and we often do it first thing.  Thankfully although it's quite addictive they only release one puzzle each day so once you've done it that's it for the day.  

Well that's me for the day.  I'm off to bed with a book!


5 comments:

  1. I've been hearing about Wordle so need to look it up. Happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a busy day. I am giving Wordle a try right now! See you again tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wordle keeps popping up on my radar. I am hooked on a couple of crossword games and word search games. Thankfully, they also come out one a day, so I am forced to be disciplined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had some time to relax and hope you enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just started Wordle myself. Moving and getting situated in a new place is exhausting. Take care of yourself.

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.