Thursday 27 January 2022

#JusJoJan22 - 27th January - Understanding


The prompt for today is understanding.  To find out more go here.

Well I need your understanding as I've spent another day helping my daughter and her family prepare to move.  I am very tired but I'm determined not to miss a day posting something here even if it is just a jot.  As is the case today.

I didn't get home until about 8 pm.  Fortunately my hubby does the cooking in our house so my dinner was soon placed in front of me.  Crispy Sesame Chicken with Red Curry sauce, garlic rice and green  beans.  A HelloFresh dinner.  Yummy!

Since then I've finalised my online food shop which will arrive in the morning.  

Now I've done this mediocre post I'm off to bed!  Move day is Saturday.  Sunday might be a duvet day.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! You have to be exhausted!! Almost done with the move! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is lucky that you helped her ! My mother lived 250 km away and anyway she wouldn't have helped but supervised !!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.