Sunday 9 January 2022

#JusJoJan22 - 9th January - Unicorn


The prompt for today is Unicorn.  For all the info on how this challenge works and see other contributions go here.


I'm familiar with unicorns.  When you have grandchildren you become familiar with all sorts of creatures.  I know which unicorn belongs to them - not the one with the scratchy feet or fuzzy ears and so on but the one with the shiny wings.  I also know where they can hide.  Although this requires a big stretch of the imagination.  (Yes we've been reading unicorn books recently.)  

Of course searching for a unicorn is a complete waste of time like so many other things we search for in life.  Doesn't stop us doing it though.

Right now I'm currently on hold trying to close a mobile account that I didn't even want or ask for but still got set up!  How's your Sunday going?


5 comments:

  1. I am relaxing, working on catching up on blogs, but at the same time trying to fix my blogging situation!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I've spent all day searching drawers, cupboards etc at my daughter's home looking for her degree certificate to no avail. Frustrating day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Sunday has been very nice and I will make my report in tomorrow's blog! I missed the unicorn craze but understand it is a big deal to most little ones these days! Have a brilliant week, Wendy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Of course searching for a unicorn is a complete waste of time like so many other things we search for in life. Doesn't stop us doing it though."
    That's the truth! And what else can we/should we be doing while we're waiting on hold? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet about unicorns and your grandkids. I do like your comment.. "Of course searching for a unicorn is a complete waste of time like so many other things we search for in life. Doesn't stop us doing it though."
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.