Tuesday 18 January 2022

#JusJoJan22 - 18th January - Cycle


For details of the Just Jot it January Challenge go here.

Today's prompt is Cycle.

This is such an apt prompt for me today.  Why?  Because today I became the custodian of one of these:



Yes it's a Pelaton bike.  It belongs to my daughter but they don't really have space for it at their new house at present.  They definitely want to do a loft conversion and long term they might do an extension downstairs.  But initially with 2 young children and needing a working from home space the pelaton would just be one thing too many.

In the meantime it's here.  Hopefully my daughter will come and use it here but of course I've been told I can use it too.  It looks a bit scary to me and she'll definitely need to come and give me an introduction.  Thankfully her special Pelaton shoes fit me so I won't need to get a pair of those.

I probably need to work on getting my walking more regular first.  It's been a bit hit and miss since the start of the year.  I didn't get to walk yesterday as I was helping out at their new house and today I was helping out at the old house but I did get a lot of steps done.

Tomorrow's another day. A Vinny day.


3 comments:

  1. I think we have had three stationery bikes and they just ended up dusty and sold at garage sales. No more for me but I sure wish you good luck with yours! I really need to start walking again now that the weather is cooler!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. No excuses now you have access to one at home.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.