Saturday 29 January 2022

#JusJoJan22 / #SoCS - 29th January


Your prompt for #JusJoJan and Stream of Consciousness Saturday is: “let go.” Write about the first thing that comes to mind when you think “let go.” Enjoy!

For info on these challenges go here.

Let go? I'm not good at letting go.  I like to be in control.  I can get anxious if I don't feel in control.   One of the things I have had to let go of is my kids.  They all adults now and married with their own children, living their own lives.  But of course you never stop being a parent.  

I think I've been a good parent this week.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are a good parent and grandparent every day and every week!! Hope the kids got moved okay today. Have a good week ahead and get some rest if you can!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.