Monday 31 January 2022

#JusJoJan22 - 31st January - The End!

I made it!  I've posted something every day this month which means I've survived the Just Jot it January challenge.

It's certainly been challenging on some days, particularly the last week or so while I've been helping my daughter and her family move house but that's done now too!  We cleared the last lot of stuff out of their old rented house today, cleaners came in to make it look good and the keys were left for the agent.

Another challenge today is that my internet seems to be running really slowly.  I gave up trying to put the Just Jot it image on this post as it was taking too long to load my photos.  There were definitely issues with our connection yesterday and I think both the router and my laptop would benefit from a restart but not until I've finished this post!

It's getting late, as usual, so I want to finish up here and then head for bed.  I don't want to risk a restart that doesn't actually happen and miss out on the last day of the challenge.

The prompt for today was "facetious" but I'm too tired to try and work that into this post.  Apologies again for not doing as much visiting of blogs as I wanted to or responding to comments.  They're all appreciated of course.  Well the nice ones anyway.  Oooh I think that might be me being facetious!  What do you think?  No need to answer that.

Goodnight!

7 comments:

  1. There! You did it, Wendy, and even worked in facetious! Glad the move is over and the cleaners did their job! Hope you can rest a bit this week! Take care! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri. Hopefully the cleaners did a good job.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on completing the challenge. I just don't think I could post everyday and continue with normal life. You have done really well and yes I would say you were being facetious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully all of the comments on my posts are supportive or friendly. I do get the occasional spam ones that are, of course, swiftly deleted. I'm not sure normal life has continued very well the last couple of weeks but thankfully my daughter won't be moving house again for a while so things will settle down a bit now.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on finishing. It isn't easy and you had a lot going on!

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet. It has certainly been busy.

      Delete
  4. YOU DID IT!!!!
    That is a lot.. and you had a lot of extra going on.
    High Fives from me!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.