Friday 28 January 2022

#JusJoJan22 - 28th January - Abscission


The prompt for the Just Jot it January challenge today is Abscission.

Well I have to admit to needing to look this word up.  I don't think I had ever heard of it before.  Which is quite surprising when you consider it means:

the separation or falling off of part of a plant

and I am useless at keeping plants alive.

I'm very good with spider plants but then even those lose leaves quite often because I forget to water them.  However we were given a Swiss Cheese plant when we moved into this house and so far it's doing ok. I do try and remember to water it weekly as instructed.  It's even survived being pulled onto the floor by our granddaughter and being repotted.  

Right that's my jot done for today.  It's been another long day helping my daughter and her family.  We have the children here tomorrow while the actual move of their furniture and belongings takes place so I'm off to get some sleep!

Go here for all the info on the Just Jot it Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I hope all goes smoothly tomorrow and the the kids have fun with grandma and grandpa!! Take care! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a good plant person either. We have none in our house and the yard is just grass. We have some trees in the backyard that are growing but not because of anything I've been doing - LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.