Friday 1 April 2016

And we're nearly off! A-Z 2016 here I come

Well technically it's now the 1st of April here in London so the A-Z Challenge has now officially begun!

I missed the theme reveal date but I've managed to get my first 6 posts scheduled which is much more organised than I was last year.  I flew by the seat of my pants on many days, but it was the first time I had taken part so I think that can be forgiven.

This year I'm determined to do better because getting the posts sorted will, in theory, give me more time to visit other blogs.  But as, to date, 1776 blogs are signed up that will be a never ending task.  I'm currently #488 but I started at #499 so there have either been some duplicates weeded out already or some people have had second thoughts.

I've had second, third and fourth thoughts but I'm going for it.  I have a theme again so most of my posts are at least in my head, if not committed to my pc yet.

If you want to check out my theme you'll just have to see if my scheduled first post actually appears later this morning.  If you're taking part, good luck and see you along the way.


8 comments:

  1. I'm still chicken to start it, but look forward to reading the posts of my few connections who do take part. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri. I made it last year so hopefully will do so again.

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to following along with your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted mine just before I went to bed just after midnight here in the UK. I look forward to readingn your post over the next month.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I remembered this morning that you have to publish the post and then it will appear as scheduled. I had left my post as a draft and couldn't work out at first why it hadn't posted! Great start lol

      Delete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.