This is a place to come on Friday's and think back over your week and just post about 5 favourite things from your week. It can be anything that tickled your fancy over the week. Favourite quotes, posts, happenings, scriptures, recipes, pictures, great internet finds, etc., etc.
If you want to take part or visit other Fave Five posts, click on the picture above to go to host Suzanne's site and check out the linky list.
Here are my five:
1. The A-Z Challenge (check out today’s post here). I’m really enjoying this. If you haven’t heard of this go here.
2. Getting out and about with hubby. We visited some sights in Central London this week so I could get some photos for my A-Z posts.
3. Lunch with friends. It didn’t go according to plan – I thought I was hosting them on Friday. They all turned up on Thursday. We ended up at a local deli/pizza restaurant that opened recently.
4. Seeing a friend on TV – taking part in a new quiz show. He didn’t win unfortunately.
5. A trip down memory lane – I went back to where I grew up to get more photos for the A-Z challenge and checked out my old schools and where I used to live.
|My primary school - Hartley|
|My secondary school - East Ham Girls Grammar School|
Have a great weekend.