Sunday 24 April 2016

Book review - The Accident - Linwood Barclay

The AccidentThe Accident by Linwood Barclay

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Glen Garber's life is turned upside down when his wife Sheila appears to cause an accident in which she, and two others are killed. He is left to raise his 8 year old daughter on his own and keep his struggling construction company going.

Other deaths follow and an overheard phone call by his daughter becomes key to unravelling the events that led up to his wife's death.

My sort of book. A good crime thriller with lots of plot and sub-plots, characters that were authentic and a good build up to the finale.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I think I've read some of Barclay's books before. This one sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite kind of book too. I am adding it to my list!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.