Thursday 19 January 2017

#JusJoJan - Day 19 - Rubbish


https://lindaghill.com/2017/01/19/jusjojan-daily-prompt-jan-19th17/
Click on the picture to visit Just Jot it January's host Linda for rules and other participants.

Oh goodness.  Today's prompt is mine.  And I have no idea what to write.  That's a bit rubbish!

I'm actually pretty good with rubbish.  Probably because I seem to be the only one that puts the rubbish out most of the time.  Although to be fair hubby will put it out if I ask him.  He just never seems to notify the overflowing bin or the pile of bottles taking over the cellar.

How can that be?  He's very unobservant although he will comment on the compost bin being smelly or complain if I've left rinsed out bottles in the kitchen.  Of course as I said, I'm my own worst enemy because I just quietly get on with things rather than asking him.  I think it's only fair now that he's still working and keeping me in the manner to which I've become accustomed to which is being a lady of leisure, and one that lunches!  Now that is definitely not rubbish. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so very much the same way when it comes to just doing it myself. We really are our own worst enemies, aren't we? But it's just easier to do it than arguing and complaining!
    Thanks so much again for the prompt, Wendy! It's been a fun one. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.