Monday 30 January 2017

Review: The Butcher's Hook

The Butcher's Hook The Butcher's Hook by Janet Ellis
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I read this as a book club challenge and that was the only thing that kept me reading. I really didn't like this book. The main character was a horrible person and I didn't find that all the things she did were plausible or believable.

It was set in Georgian London and was very gloomy. I'm glad to be able to say I finished it but that's about it.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when I feel like I am reading a book because I HAVE to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly why I don't pursue belonging to a book club. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.