Wednesday 4 January 2017

Just a one liner jot! #jusjojan day 4

  JusJoJan 4


jjj-2017




Just Jot It January is led by Linda G. Hill.  


Click here for the rules.





There's no prompt for today as Wednesday is usually "One-Liner" day.  I'm opting out of that as I already do a regular (ish) post on Wednesday and although I'm trying to build good habits in this new year there are only so many things you can do in a day.  So my jot for today is a recap of my ongoing weekly to do list.

Take down Christmas stuff - started - a WIP
Tidy up for the cleaner - done! :)
Write a letter to a penpal - done just need to post it tomorrow :)
Write a thank you note - done - just need to post it :)
Ironing FAIL 
Blog each day :)
Read each day :)

This week is going reasonably well.  I'm happy with that.  I will not dwell on any of the other things I haven't done yet!

2 comments:

  1. it reminds me of my goals for the new years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironing sucks! I'm not surprised that was the one thing you didn't get done. Good job on the rest. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.