Thursday 26 January 2017

#JusJoJan Day 26 - Extraordinary

Just Jot it January is hosted by Linda over at Life in Progress.

Today's prompt Extraordinary, is provided by Kelli who can be found at https://fortyandfantastique.wordpress.com/

Well I'm happy to report that today was not extraordinary for me.  No catastrophic weather events, no family issues.  Everything was very ordinary.  Just the way I like it.

My son and his wife would probably not agree.  They completed on their first house today.  They are now officially home owners (well apart from the mortgage!)  My daughter also had her 20 week scan done today and all is well.  I expect for her it wasn't an ordinary day either.

To me having a family and watching them grow up is extraordinary.   The way we can track their development before they are even born and then seeing how they become their own person with their own minds that don't always agree with yours!  

Of course we live in extraordinary times.   It's not always easy to witness the events taking place around the world.  It's definitely not easy to see how some conflicts can be resolved.  It would be wonderful if we could all learn to live beside one another, despite our differences.  But I fear that is too extraordinary.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it was a ordinary day for you...smiles. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You stated this all so extra ordinarily!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.