Wednesday 20 April 2022

A-Z challenge 2022 - Q is for Quarrelsome

#AtoZChallenge 2022 Blogging from A to Z Challenge letter

Welcome to the conversations in my head with my friend Alice, previously seen in my 2019 A-Z posts and loosely based on Alice in Wonderland.  At least that's the plan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I don’t think that’s a good word for today Wendy.  I’m not quarrelsome at all.

Really Alice?  Are you sure about that?

Absolutely!

Yet here you are arguing with me about the choice of word for today.

Well yes because it’s not an accurate description of me.  I’m often quiet.  I’ve been told I’m quaint.  I definitely know about quality and queenliness.

You’re also very questionable and often lacking in qualms.

Ooooh I love it when you try and find as many words starting with the letter of the day Wendy.  I’m also quirky.

Yes I did find a list of q words Alice, too many to check out all the meaning but there were a lot that didn’t sound very positive that would probably work for you.

I’m not sure I like your tone Wendy.  I was just trying to be helpful.  You sound very grumpy.  And quibblesome.

You know what Alice?  You’re right.  I’m not being very nice to you.  My only excuse is that I’m tired today after helping out with Ella and collecting Nathan from school because Mummy Vicky wasn’t feeling too well and tomorrow I have to be up extra early to look after Vinny because his Daddy is not working from home but going to his office.

And I’m now winging my way through these A-Z posts trying to get them done the day before because the templates are all set up and scheduled to post on the day and I’m worried that at least one of them will post with absolutely no content in it.

Would that be a disaster Wendy?  What happened to being kind to yourself?

Again you’re right Alice, it wouldn’t be a disaster but I’d really like to get to the end of the challenge without missing any days or my posts being late.

Ok so let’s call it a day on this one.  And don’t worry about tomorrow Wendy.  I’ve had a great idea for that one.

Hmmm now why does that make me feel a little queasy?

5 comments:

  1. am struggling my self to not leave an alphabet on any day!

    Good day . get some rest


    Dropping by from a to z "The Pensive"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good. Q is a tough one for me.

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...I do believe that Ms. Alice is being a bit cheeky, grin. Have a beautiful day Wendy. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of good Q words that describe your Alice quite well! Your A-Z is fun, Wendy! Get some rest!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Wendy and Alice.. you got this!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.