Saturday 23 April 2022

A-Z challenge 2022 - T is for Tardis

#AtoZChallenge 2022 Blogging from A to Z Challenge letter

Welcome to the conversations in my head with my friend Alice, previously seen in my 2019 A-Z posts and loosely based on Alice in Wonderland.  At least that's the plan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what’s the T word Wendy.  Thankful?

No Alice.  I was going to use thankful and combine it with my regular Friday’s Fave Five post but then I realised T will actually be Saturday’s post so that wouldn’t work.

And plan B is?

Well my original word was Tardis.

What’s a Tardis.

Well many people will know it from the television programme Dr Who.  It’s a time travelling machine but the big thing about it is that from outside it looks quite small but inside it’s huge.

Hmm ok you lost me at time travelling Wendy.

Anyway that’s how I think my brain is sometimes Alice.  It feels like I keep putting all this information into it and it feels like it should explode but of course it never does.

That’s because you don’t retain all the information.  Lots of it gets forgotten.

Are you accusing me of being forgetful Alice.

No, just stating a fact.  I mean you often forget about me and poor Rory and Vinny are still waiting for their Easter eggs!

Well hopefully I’ll see them tomorrow and they can have them then.

As long as you don’t forget to take them with you.

Good point Alice.  Try and remind me won’t you?

That’s not what I’m here for Wendy.

Hmm I sometimes wonder what your purpose is Alice, to help or to hinder?

Well you’re currently hindering me by not letting me sleep.  It’s gone midnight Wendy so you need to finish this post and go to bed.

Yes Alice. I’ll close up the Tardis for today.

I hate it when you talk in riddles Wendy.

4 comments:

  1. Had to google to know what Tardis is! Here's a reminder for Rory and Vinny's easter eggs :)

    Good night

    Dropping by from a to z "The Pensive"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Dr. Who and I got it, Alice...thank you, lolol. Here is to remember the Easter Eggs, Wendy. Have beautiful Saturday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen or know about Dr. Who but I do understand Tardis as explained here. Well done, Wendy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Tardis is a very good description of the brain. I know the information is there somewhere but I just can't find it.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.