Wednesday 27 April 2022

A-Z challenge 2022 - W is for Wrong

#AtoZChallenge 2022 Blogging from A to Z Challenge letter

Welcome to the conversations in my head with my friend Alice, previously seen in my 2019 A-Z posts and loosely based on Alice in Wonderland.  At least that's the plan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are we talking about xylophones tomorrow Alice?

No we are not Wendy.  That would be very boring.  I’ve thought of a lovely word for tomorrow.

Thought or found Alice?  As in a word you already knew or one I’d looked up previously on the internet.

I’m not giving you any clues.  And no googling X words.

But that’s what you probably did isn’t it Alice?

Well of course you might have done to find an interesting word and then I shall just be the messenger.   After all I’m not able to use a computer like you Wendy so I just have to rely on you helping me out a bit now and then.

Umm I thought you were the one supposed to be giving me inspiration Alice.

Then you’d be wrong.  All of this is completely down to you Wendy.  I’m just you’re sounding board.

I’m not sure that’s actually true Alice.  You definitely seem to have a mind of your own most of the time.

I definitely have a mind of my own Wendy but it’s of your creation so really it’s yours too.

I see you’re in one of your argumentative moods Alice.

Well it would be boring if I agreed with you all the time.  Where’s the fun in that?  And boy do I need some fun sometimes.  Being stuck in your head is no picnic Wendy.

No definitely no food for you Alice.  Goodness only knows what damage biscuit crumbs could do.

Now you’re just being silly.

That’s right Alice.  Sometimes I like to have fun too you know.

Yes but it’s often at my expense which is very unfair and unkind!  You should be more appreciative of my help.

Now you’re sounding petulant Alice.  I’m assuming you know the meaning of petulant?

Ha ha very funny! Not! 

12 comments:

  1. This wrong post is very right :) what can tomorrow be is my curiosity too.. i felt w would be Wendy written by Alice :)

    Dropping by from a to z "The Pensive"

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((((rolling)))) thanks Wendy for the many smiles and laughter. I wonder though, does Alice really knows what that word means? grin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun twist on April A to Z!! https://lisa-musingsofamiddle-agedmom.blogspot.com/2022/04/w-is-for-what-would-i-tell-her.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to miss Alice, Wendy. These posts are so much fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have to remember to stop by tomorrow to see what you came up with for the letter X! I struggled with this one so it would be great to see how other bloggers handled this difficult letter :)

    betty
    https://benchsnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.