Monday 18 April 2022

Chicken Cobbler recipe


Several people asked about the recipe I used for the Chicken Cobbler dish I made recently so here it is.  Hopefully it's clear enough to read.

The cobbler part didn't work so well for me because my slow cooker was pretty full (I'd made 1 1/2 of the recipe as there were 4 adults and 2 children eating)  consequently I couldn't really put the pastry rounds around the edge of the stew and still get the lid on so they were in the liquid and didn't really cook.  I had to remove them and stick them in the oven to finish them off.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe, Wendy! Sounds delicious! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.