Tuesday 7 April 2020

20 in 20 - Weekly Photo #14 - 5/4/20


Well I'm managing to keep up with this task so far.  This is one I took yesterday after finally completing the puzzle:


I've always enjoyed puzzles - not just jigsaws but any sort of puzzle really.  Of course at the moment there is lots of time available for doing these things. 

We have several WhatsApp groups amongst our extended families and puzzles are being shared daily.  Some are easier than others but my regular readers will know I love a challenge.

I was happy to have completed this one but very frustrated:



There's a piece missing!  The puzzle was bought at a Jumble Trail last year so I can't be too cross.  And I have plenty more puzzles to do.  One advantage is that the more I complete during this lockdown the less there will be to take to a new house as I'm planning to donate the completed ones to a charity shop when things get back to normal.


2 comments:

  1. Nice puzzle and what a shame that a piece is missing. I wouldn't dare start a puzzle here with three cats who think they have to play too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great puzzle, it looks quite challenging. I have one still in the box on the dining room table. I have no self discipline when it comes to jigsaw puzzles, so I have to wait until the end of the week when I"m not working!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will do my best to acknowledge them, either by replying here or dropping in on your blog.

Thanks for stopping by.